Our courses can be tailored to meet individual requirements and timed to fit in with the workload of the business. We provide professional training and guidance gained from years of experience in the industry. Our aim is to provide cost effective training at local easily accessible venues, running courses on-site when appropriate. The Instructors we use are professional, well established, highly skilled and trusted within the industry for their own expertise.
Over the years we have developed many partnerships and continue to work closely with HSE, Lantra, NPTC, NRoSO, ITSSAR and BASIS to name but a few. So you can be sure that whatever the current legislation or assurance scheme expects we are able to deliver the relevant training.
For a friendly voice at the end of the telephone call us now. Our full latest newsletter can be found under 'NEWS' and don't forget to click on the buttons on the right to see our full listof OPEN COURSES - click the GREEN box if you are West of the A10 and the YELLOW one if you are East of it.
We're here to help. . . . . we can arrange a course for you even if its not on our list, try us and see!
If you require agricultural training in Bedfordshire, please contact us and we would be very pleased to talk to you about your training requirements.
- Training programmes for this winter are being developed, click on the yellow or green maps depending on where you're located (East or West of the A10, or Bedfordshire) for full details of what's happening in your area.
- Exciting news – we have limited part funding for some 'management courses' examples as follows: BASIS, Agronomy Updates/Days, IOSH Managing Safely, LANTRA Health and Safety, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) modules, and many more
- We are always looking at funding and will keep you posted on progress.
Important to note the following:
- Towing trailers - after October 2013 (current date planned) the DSA test will require you to load your trailer with sealed bags or an IBC of 600l or 1000l filled with water and appropriately secured.
- Pesticides - 'grandfather rights' are due to expire 26 November 2015, you will need a certificate to purchase and use pesticides after this date
- Rabbits and Moles - RAMPS UK - certification will be required for purchase of metallic phosphides in the UK from 2015 - TTA training and testing so you are qualified in good time.
- Driver CPC courses - our Health and Safety / Fuel Efficiency for HGV Drivers and LGV Driver Essentials comes back this year - this is in addition to Manual Handling & Working at Heights, Emergency First Aid and all types of Forklift, all these courses count, 1 days training = 7 Hours CPC points.